Re: Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 06/01/2011 12:01, shubhadeep chattopadhyay a écrit :
>> first fo all thanks for giving the reply.Now the think is how to set the
>> port in the JDBC connection.Where i have to write this?please reply as soon
>> as possible
>>

> I don't know, I don't use JDBC. But I guess in the JDBC connection string.

Here is really not the right place to ask - this is the mailing list
for support for pgAdmin, a management tool for Postgres (which is
written in C++, not Java, so you can imagine where our expertise
lies). You should try the pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org mailing list.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com