Re: connect postgresql databse through jdbc

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: connect postgresql databse through jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:12 AM, sandhya maddipati
<sandhyamsccs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I want to connect to Postgresql database remotely through jdbc I am
> getting this error.
>

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf
> file
>

> What are the configurations required in pg_hba.conf & postgresql.conf file
> to access number of client remotely

It would appear that your pg_hba.conf file is misconfigured. Please
refer to the manual to configure it properly.

Dave

От: sandhya maddipati
Сообщение: connect postgresql databse through jdbc
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: connect postgresql databse through jdbc