Re: pgAdmin III commit: Revert the previous change that introduced sysSetti

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Revert the previous change that introduced sysSetti
Дата
Re: pgAdmin III commit: Revert the previous change that introduced sysSetti  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Attached patch makes changes described to write() variants. What do you think?

I conducted a little test to verify that I correctly changed all call
sites - implicit casts can be tricky. Once I had finished changing the
function names and their call sites, I provided an overload of write
with const wxChar*, complete with implementation/definition. I then
provided just a declaration of all the old overloads of write(). I
wanted to see if I got any linker errors. The idea of the wxChar*
variant (the one with the implementation) is to prevent any
write(const wxString&, const wxChar*) calls from calling my
write(bool) declaration, as they prefer that to write(const wxString&,
const wxString&) . Anyway, none of the old declarations were called,
and I saw no linker errors.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan