Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:06, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 09/13/2010 09:30 PM, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone working on JSON datatype?
>> If no, I'm going to submit simplified version of JSON datatype patch.
>>

> What's the state of the GSOC project?

Well, GSoC itself is over. But Joey said he'd continue to work on the
patch after that, to get it ready for commit. I've been unable to
confirm that with him for this commitfest though, so I don't know the
exact status.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/