Re: Ticket 266: Unable to backup table when quotation marks used in the name

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Ticket 266: Unable to backup table when quotation marks used in the name
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

As long as I do remember, the commandLineClenOption() function was introduced, because of the command-line parameter behaves differently with quote on different platforms.

Though - I have tested your patch (Sorry - I do not have enough time to spend around pgAdmin now-a-days because of the work load).
But It will be good - if you can please test the patch on all the platform (specially on windows) with quote in the name for table, user-name, etc before applying this patch.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: