Re: Attempting to get kerberos authentication working

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Attempting to get kerberos authentication working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 22:42, Bryan Montgomery <monty@english.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to get kerberos working with postgres 8.4 on openSUSE
> authenticating against AD. I have the server configured and can do a kinit
> against my account on the server. I have a keytab file produced by the
> administrators.
>
> $ klist -kt poe3b.keytab
> Keytab name: FILE:bob.keytab
> KVNO Timestamp         Principal
> ---- -----------------
>    1 12/31/69 19:00:00 HTTP/bob.lab2k.net@LAB2K.NET
> I've added
> krb_srvname = 'HTTP' to postgresl.conf

Have you also added this on the client side? Either to the connection
string or to the environment variable? And if you did it with the
environment variable, double-check that it actually took effect in the
 client app - sometimes you need to log out and back in again when
using the GUI editors, and if you changed it from the commandline it
might simply be gone.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/