Using Religion to make a case for the BSD(PostgreSQL) licencse

От Richard Broersma
Тема Using Religion to make a case for the BSD(PostgreSQL) licencse
Дата
Re: Using Religion to make a case for the BSD(PostgreSQL) licencse  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
I just read an interesting article which starts out as a MySQL vs.
Postgresql but latter boils down to a GPL vs. BSD arguement.

http://www.enterpriseirregulars.com/28665/internal-email-on-why-a-software-company-migrates-away-from-mysql/

My opinion about the author is that he or she was pretty bold
regarding the religious illustration used in the argument.  I think I
would have been fired on the spot if I distributed an internal email
with a similar argument.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.