Re: wip: functions median and percentile

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: wip: functions median and percentile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2010/9/22 Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:

>>> can you specify where, please?
>>
>> I noticed a lot of problems in this area when working on your \ef /
>> \sf patch, too.  Trailing whitespace is nearly always bad, and it's
>> not hard to find - just grep the diff for it.  As for indentation, try
>> to match the surrounding code.
>
> is updated patch better?

Better, but you should be more careful, for example,

+         tuplesort_performsort(aggstate->sortstate);
+         while (tuplesort_getdatum(aggstate->sortstate,
+                                 true,
+                                       &value, &isNull))

For #1, please remove horizontal tabs in empty lines.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada