Git conversion status

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Git conversion status
Дата
Re: Git conversion status  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Git conversion status  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

CVS has been frozen, and all commit access locked out.

Since there haven't been any commits in cvs during the day, the test
conversoin I created after lunch should be identical to a new one I'd
run now, so let's use that one :-)

So I've moved it in place. It's on
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-migration.git. Git
access available at
git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql-migration.git.

Committers can (and should! please test!) clone from git clone
ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/postgresql.git.

Please do *NOT* commit or push anything to this repository yet though:
The repo is there - all the scripts to manage it are *not*. So don't
commit until I confirm that it is.

But please clone and verify the stuff we have now.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/