Re: Migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL : Datatypes?

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: Migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL : Datatypes?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Bill P. <maxarbos@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I found a program called easyfrom, but it's over $200 and only runs on
> windows. Navicat, which i have, doesnt seem to have any provision to change
> the datatypes on structure sync from one to the other types of db.
>
> Any suggestions would be great.
> thanks.

It sounds like you need a tool to extract, transform, and then load
(ETL) from Mysql to Postgresql.  There are many application that will
do this for you.

Pentaho:Kettle - is a java application that should work for you:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pentaho/

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.