Re: Missing uuid_generate_v1()

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Missing uuid_generate_v1()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh, BTW, Tom - You were right about symlinking..  What I did totally
hosed Apache (though it didn't crash until 2 days later, then wouldn't
restart)..  Apache then griped about libuuid not loading.  I had to
get my friend Brian (Linux guru) to SSH in and clean up the whole mess
I made..  I think now it's legit now..