Re: snapshot generation broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: snapshot generation broken
Дата
Re: snapshot generation broken  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:19, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Depends on what's "broken" about it, but I notice that the developer
>>> docs and the NLS builds are also not updating.  Perhaps something wrong
>>> with the anoncvs service.
>>
>> anoncvs still serves the old cvs repository.
>
> Whens that due to be fixed? I imagine most of the buildfarm is testing
> that still...

Don't have an actual time for that. Figured we'd leave the old one
running until things have settled down.

Mind you, I think bf members will need tweaking anyway, since they
will assume the old style cvs layout. AFAICT, git-cvsserver will
export each branch as a module, rather than one module as pgsql. We
can obviously get that working for the HEAD branch (by just mapping it
to a branch called pgsql), but I don't know how doable that is for
backbranches.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/