Re: Info on non supported Features

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Info on non supported Features
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> I don't see why it couldn't work for radio buttons and checkboxes. They
> also have text. We dont' use that now, but it could be use for this.

That's exactly why - consider 3 radio buttons in a row with labels
between them; if you suddenly set the text to "Feature supported in
Postgres 8.3 and later", you could end up with something looking like:

Widget?     ( ) Enabled Feature supported in Postgres 8.3 and later (
) Disabled Feature supported in Postgres 8.3 and later ( ) Default
Feature supported in Postgres 8.3 and later

(all on one line).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Info on non supported Features
Сообщение: Re: Info on non supported Features