Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: Having two simultaneous and similar database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Sai,

Why do you want to update at nite only. You can setup streaming replication with pgsql9.0 and
have it updated almost instantly.

However if  you would want it that way only read about various backup options in
the link that was provided.

regds
mallah.