operator dependency of commutator and negator

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема operator dependency of commutator and negator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
When we drop an operator used by other operators as COMMUTATOR or NEGATOR,
pg_dump generates an invalid SQL command for the operators depending on
the dropped one. Is it an unavoidable restriction?
 CREATE OPERATOR <<< (   PROCEDURE = text_lt, LEFTARG = text, RIGHTARG = text, COMMUTATOR = >>> ); CREATE OPERATOR >>>
(  PROCEDURE = text_gt, LEFTARG = text, RIGHTARG = text, COMMUTATOR = <<< ); DROP OPERATOR >>> (text, text);

$ pg_dump
--
-- Name: <<<; Type: OPERATOR; Schema: public; Owner: postgres
--

--
Itagaki Takahiro