Re: Disabling nested loops - worst case performance

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Disabling nested loops - worst case performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello

for example queries with LIMIT clause can be significantly faster with
nested loop. But you don't need to disable nested loop globally.

You can wrap your query to sql functions and disable nested loop just
for these functions.

Regards

Pavel Stehule