Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> How tricky would it be to make the SQL pane aware of $$ escaping for
> text highlighting?
>
> Hmm.  Now that I think of it, it would be good to turn this on and off.
>  The current lack of awareness actually makes it easier to compose SPs.

Pretty darn hard actually. The lexer is part of wxWidgets, and is a
generic SQL lexer. We have to write our own (probably clean-room
style, because of the licencing). I was toying with doing that anyway,
as it would be nice to have it understand plpgsql and pgscript, though
I have zero time for it unfortunately.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?
Сообщение: Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?