Re: Slow query execution over high latency network

От Andrej
Тема Re: Slow query execution over high latency network
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 20 February 2011 02:05, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use well tuned hibernate fetch profiles to ensure fewest possible roundtrips,
> however I am not getting paid well enough to create an appserver tier ;)

I just had a brief glance over your tcpdump data ... are you sure
hibernate isn't using a cursor to fetch each row individually?

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

Сообщение: Re: Slow query execution over high latency network
Сообщение: Re: Slow query execution over high latency network