Re: SQL/MED estimated time of arrival?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SQL/MED estimated time of arrival?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Shigeru HANADA
<hanada@metrosystems.co.jp> wrote:
> I've separated the patch into tree parts.  They have codes, documents
> and tests within, and file_fdw and pgsql_fdw can be applied onto
> fdw_core for each, or together.  I hope the separation helps the
> review of the patches.  Contents of each patch are:
>
>  fdw_core : DDL for FDW HANDLER and FOREIGN TABLE, ForeignScan
>  file_fdw : FDW for file, as contrib (loadable) module
>  pgsql_fdw: FDW for PG, as contrib module

I think it would be useful to repost each of these on their own thread
and adjust the CF app to have an entry referring to each thread.  That
way we can keep discussion and review for each one separate from the
others.  Note that this thread is already totally off-topic anyway -
it started as a question about when SQL/MED would land and then it got
patches posted to it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company