Re: where are the query output tuples stored

От Qiqi YU
Тема Re: where are the query output tuples stored
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Raymond,

That could be one possible way.
The thing is I need to extend the current pgAdmin tool, such as adding
a new tuple to the output panel (the output panel would contain many
tuples of resultant data). So which function in pgAdmin does the job
of creating the output table and filling in the data? I have been
using ddd to trace the program, but pgAdmin keeps starting new threads
and lost me.

Regards
Kevin

2011/3/8 Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
> On 08/03/2011 02:47, Qiqi YU wrote:
>>
>> Hi Raymond,
>>

>> Thanks a lot for your reply. For my project, I need to get outputs of
>> different queries and highlight their differences.
>>
>> Kevin
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Please do keep your replies on the list.
>
> psql has an -o option to send query output to a file, and you could then use
> diff on the resulting files - would that do the job?
>
> Ray.
>
> --
> Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
> rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: where are the query output tuples stored
Сообщение: Re: where are the query output tuples stored