Re: PHP Web Auditing and Authorization

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: PHP Web Auditing and Authorization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Gabriel,

what you are looking for is also called "session variables". There are essentially 2 kind of receipes in the wild:

a) store those session information in temporary tables
b) store those session information in shared memory

version a) has the advantage that it can be done via plpgsql, and the disadvantage of polluting the temporary-table-space

version b) has the advantage of keeping the temporary table space tidy; and the disadvantage that it needs a language with access to shared memory; which is most effectivly done via C. Somewhere there is a code example for it; google for postgresql session variables.

I am using version a) for some time; in the following my functions set_user(integer) and get_user() returns integer, which set and get a user_id.

Translating them to set / get a text value is left as an exercise :) Additional to get_user() -> it returns 0 (not NULL) when no user is set_userd()

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION set_user(myid_user integer)
  RETURNS integer AS
$BODY$
    BEGIN
perform relname from pg_class
            where relname = 'icke_tmp'
              and case when has_schema_privilege(relnamespace, 'USAGE')
                    then pg_table_is_visible(oid) else false end;
        if not found then
            create temporary table icke_tmp (
                id_user integer
            );
else
  delete from icke_tmp;
end if;
insert into icke_tmp values (myid_user);
  RETURN 0;
  END;
 $BODY$
  LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE
  COST 100;

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION get_user()
  RETURNS integer AS
$BODY$
declare
ergebnis int4;
    BEGIN
perform relname from pg_class
            where relname = 'icke_tmp'
              and case when has_schema_privilege(relnamespace, 'USAGE')
                    then pg_table_is_visible(oid) else false end;
  if not found then
    return 0;
  else
    select id_user from icke_tmp into ergebnis;
  end if;

  if not found then
    ergebnis:=0;
  end if;