Re: contrib: auth_delay module

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: contrib: auth_delay module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> I'll revise my patch. How about _PG_fini()?

In modules like auto_explain and pg_stat_statements, we have some
token code in there to handle unload, but I don't believe there's any
way to invoke it, nor would it work if there were multiple users of
the hook.  passwordcheck, on the other hand, has no _PG_fini, which
seems like the more sensible approach since it isn't going to work
anyway.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company