Re: Using FULLTEXT search with different weights for various fields

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Using FULLTEXT search with different weights for various fields
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, the function idea is a good one.  It makes the query look a lot better.

My next question is are there any obvious advantages of making the
tsvector part of the table and using a trigger to update it (or
refresh the vectors every night or something).  Thanks!

Mike