Re: PostgreSQL 9 Mac OS X one-click install - PL/perl broken

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9 Mac OS X one-click install - PL/perl broken
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@killerbytes.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Dave Page wrote:
>
>> You're welcome. I guess it is running the 64bit image - is your
>> machine Leopard Server?
>
> That's irrelevant. The 32-bit vs 64-bit default is for the kernel and extensions, not for applications. On 64-bit
hardware,apps can be run as 64-bit, and will be if there's a 64-bit executable, regardless of which mode the kernel is
bootedinto.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it was only Snow Leopard/Snow
Leopard Server and Leopard Server that could run the 64 bit images.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Text search parser's treatment of URLs and emails
От: post@bastian-s.de
Сообщение: receive and transmit streaming replication at same time