Re: Support for invalid foreign keys

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Support for invalid foreign keys
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Well, it was supposed to be deleted. Actually, I was supposed to ask if
> anyone knows why there is the "if (sql.IsNull())" check at all (the "||
> forceRefresh" is a test I should have deleted). I have no idea why there
> is this sql.IsNull() test. It doesn't appear in other same sources.
> Dave, any idea?

It's an optimisation to prevent us regenerating the SQL every time we
need it. For most objects that's cheap - for some (eg. tables) - far
from it.

When refreshing, frmMain->Refresh calls the SetDirty() function on the
object, which causes sql to be cleared ready for regeneration.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company