Re: configure gaps

От Rob Wultsch
Тема Re: configure gaps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> I'm, not sure if this is worth fixing, but it seemed worth mentioning. ISTM
> that if we pass configure, we should be able to assume that the requisite
> build tools, libraries, include files etc. are present.

<trolling>
One of the things I really like about drizzle is if there a missing
dependency it will explicitly tell you what you are missing and where
to go find it for popular platforms.

Not being able to easily build is a barrier to entry. Does pg want those?
</trolling>

--
Rob Wultsch
wultsch@gmail.com