Re: Visual relicts gqb

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Visual relicts gqb
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave,

If you have bigger screen with higher resolution, you will be able to reproduce the same on your side.
That's because of the values of GQB_MIN_WIDTH->1200 and GQB_MAX_HEIGHT->800.

If we set it to some high values for the same, it can be resolved easily, but it is not the correct solution.
The patch will take care of it.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company