Re:

От Phillip Smith
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5 August 2010 11:54, andi astowo <andi.astowo@ymail.com> wrote:

> At this oppurtinity we ask for your support to give us informations regarding the bellow questionaires. First, how
canwe have our data of the Postgre 7 under Red Hat Linux 7.2 to be used by the Postgre 8 under RHEL 5?. Secondly, if
abovecondition need additional software or driver or converter Please advices how can we get is urgently. Thank you
Verymuch.

The documentation covers the upgrading procedure between major versions:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/install-upgrading.html

If you have any specific questions, let us know.

От: andi astowo
Сообщение: ...
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Embedded text column versus referenced text