Re: gitweb tab width

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: gitweb tab width
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 23:36, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> Which can do it, but if that's what's used, it'll have an effect
>> on all the other repositories on the server as well. You'd want it
>> to be configurable on a per-repository basis.
>
> Is that as a matter of principle or are there actually repositories
> on http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb which use a tab width other than
> four characters?

I think it's mostly a matter of not knowing :-)

If we *know* all other projects on git.postgresql.org are happy with
4-space tabs, we can change it (and then forget it every time we
upgrade the system). But someone would have to do inventory of all
that's there before we change it...

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/