Re: Full Text Index Scanning

От Matt Warner
Тема Re: Full Text Index Scanning
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Reverse isn't a built-in Postgres function, so I found one and installed it. However, attempting to use it in creating an index gets me the message "ERROR:  functions in index expression must be marked IMMUTABLE", even though the function declaration already has the immutable argument.

Is there a specific version of the reverse function you're using? Or am I just missing something obvious? This is Postgres 9, BTW.

Thanks,

Matt