Re: directory archive format for pg_dump

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: directory archive format for pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Dimitri Fontaine
<dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
> I think I'd like to see a separate patch for the new compression
> support. Sorry about that, I realize that's extra work…

Attached are two patches building on top of each other. The first one
factors out the I/O routines (esp. libz) of pg_backup_custom.c into a
new file compress_io.c. This patch is without liblzf support now.

The second patch on top implements the new archive format of a directory.

Regarding the parallel part, I have been playing with Windows support
this weekend but I am still facing some issues (if anybody wants to
help who knows more about Windows programming than me, just let me
know). I will send the parallel patch and the liblzf part as two other
separate patches in the next few days.

Joachim

Вложения