Re: Failed archive_command copy - number of attempts configurable?

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Failed archive_command copy - number of attempts configurable?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:01 AM, dan.m.harris
<daniel.harris@metaswitch.com> wrote:
> But then the primary retries this another 49 times! So 150 attempts in all.
>
> What I need to know is whether these numbers are configurable?

No.

> Can they be
> timed? How long before the primary stops retrying altogether?

Forever until the archive will have been available again.

BTW, since the primary cannot remove the unarchived WAL file from
pg_xlog directory, unless you fix the archive soon, the primary might
run out of the disk space and cause a PANIC error.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: Why facebook used mysql ?
Сообщение: Re: Why facebook used mysql ?