Re: How to use gdb to debug pgadmin?

От 韦春阳
Тема Re: How to use gdb to debug pgadmin?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Steffen,
I have my wxWidgest compiled with debug, before the wxTheApp->OnRun(), I can step into the function of the wxWidgest, but after that command, the gdb can't work well with the programm.
Maybe there is another proccess set up and the old one is not active anymore? But I can't find other processes.

So, I decided to build it in Visual Studio which I'm more farmiliar with, and it can work well in the VS.

Bessie