Re: I want the restructured text for the docs

От W. Matthew Wilson
Тема Re: I want the restructured text for the docs
Дата
Список psycopg
Thanks for the response! I don't have the source distribution, but I
do have a git clone of this repo:
git://luna.dndg.it/public/psycopg2.git

I was in the master branch, and "make env" failed, but then I switched
to the python2 branch and now everything is building.

Thanks again!

Matt

--
W. Matthew Wilson