Re: [DOCS] Sync rep doc corrections

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [DOCS] Sync rep doc corrections
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Thom Brown wrote:

>> > I don't think it's necessary to cross-post these emails....
>>
>> I've received conflicting information in the past on this, but I'm
>> assuming you're suggesting to send this just to the -docs list in
>> future?
>
> I send pure woring changes only to the docs list, and items that are
> related to behavior and docs to both.  Does that help?

Well, there's basically no point in posting patches you've already
committed.  We have a list where those get posted, and it's
-committers.  If you're referring to patches you haven't committed
yet, then the effect of sending them to both -docs and -hackers is
presumably to encourage even fewer people to read and respond to
traffic on -docs than already do.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgindent (was Re: Header comments in the recently added files)
Сообщение: Re: pgindent (was Re: Header comments in the recently added files)