Re: dynamically allocating chunks from shared memory

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: dynamically allocating chunks from shared memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> That doesn't seem like a big problem to me.  I was assuming we'd need
> to remap when the size changed.

I had thought about this in the past too, just for supporting run-time
changes to shared_buffers. I always assumed we would just allocate
shared memory in chunks and create separate mappings for each chunk.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: TODO 9.0 done items removed
Сообщение: Re: TODO 9.0 done items removed