Re: What happened to SSL_CIPHERS?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: What happened to SSL_CIPHERS?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:01, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>>> So, did ssl_ciphers go away on purpose? =A0If so, why? =A0If not, why i=
sn't
>>> it
>>> accessible?
>>
>> Are you sure you're on an SSL enabled build?
>
> Oh, good call ... I thought I'd installed the SSL build, but apparently n=
ot.

> Mind you, we *also* need a doc patch. ("This parameter is only available =
if
> PostgreSQL was built with SSL support").

Actually, I think it'd be more user friendly to make the parameter
still exist and be a no-op (maybe show the value NULL?) on non-SSL
enabled builds. Same goes for all other parameters that depend on a
specific compile flag. That would make life easier on automated tools
*and* on people sitting down at a new installation.

Thoughts?

--=20
=A0Magnus Hagander
=A0Me: http://www.hagander.net/
=A0Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Сообщение: Re: What happened to SSL_CIPHERS?
Сообщение: Re: What happened to SSL_CIPHERS?