Re: autogenerating error code lists (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add foreign data wrapper error code values for SQL/MED.)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: autogenerating error code lists (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add foreign data wrapper error code values for SQL/MED.)
Дата
Ответ на Re: autogenerating error code lists (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add foreign data wrapper error code values for SQL/MED.)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Just in a quick read-through of the patches, the only things I noticed
>
> Oh, a third thing: the patch places errcodes.txt under src/include,
> which does not seem even approximately right.  src/backend/utils
> seems like a saner place for it.

All right, committed after fixing merge conflicts and, I hope, taking
sensible actions based on your comments.

Oh, shoot, I forgot to add the copyright notice to errcodes.txt.  Let
me fix that...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company