Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language
Дата
Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:08 AM, areveille <areveille@mobigis.fr> wrote:
> I'm facing the same issue in the same environment and the solution given by
> Ashesh Vashi is not working. :(
> Once I have copied plpython.dll as plpython3.dll, I still can't create the
> language plpython3u for a database.

I guess the obvious question is - what happens when you try it?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language