Re: BUG #5807: psql fails to launch with "Cannot read termcap database; using dumb terminal settings. Aborted"

От Gabe Nell
Тема Re: BUG #5807: psql fails to launch with "Cannot read termcap database; using dumb terminal settings. Aborted"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Just checking back to see if there have been any updates on this.

Thanks!

Gabe

Apparently my colleague downloaded and installed a tarball of GNU
> termcap 1.3.1.
>
> I'm still not clear how this passed our internal testing though; I'm
> guessing the QA test VMs do have some package on them which includes
> termcap. Continuing the investigation...

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5876: Incorrectly reported column value
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5876: Incorrectly reported column value