Re: Review: Patch for phypot - Pygmy Hippotause

От Andrew Geery
Тема Re: Review: Patch for phypot - Pygmy Hippotause
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks good to me: (0) new patch applies cleanly to CVS HEAD; (1)
the formating of the code was changed; (2) definition of the HYPOT
macro was changed to use phypot rather than being removed; (3) the
phypot function was declared to be extern; (4) the comments to the
phypot function were changed to remove the reference about the SUS
behavior.

I changed the status to "Ready for Committer".

Thanks
Andrew