Re: proposal: type info support functions for functions that use "any" type

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: proposal: type info support functions for functions that use "any" type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 26 Jan 2020, at 16:33, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> I reread all related mails and I think so it should be safe - or there is same risk like using any C extensions for
functionsor hooks.

This patch has been bumped in CFs for the past year, with the thread stalled
and the last review comment being in support of rejection.  Tom, do you still
feel it should be rejected in light of Pavel's latest posts?

cheers ./daniel