RE: [INTERFACES] passing variable between cgi

От Dave Page
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] passing variable between cgi
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
When the first CGI program is run and generates the second HTML page with
the second form on it, have it include some form fields of type 'hidden'.
The values of these fields would be the data you wish pass to the second
cgi.

You can then retrieve the data in the same way as you do for your other
fields when the form is submitted.

Shameless plug: Check out libcgi at http://www.vale-it.demon.co.uk/freeware
for a relatively easy way to get the form data.

HTH

Dave.

--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage@vale-housing.co.uk