Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql

От Tony Theodore
Тема Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 13/10/2013, at 9:15 AM, Chuck Davis <cjgunzel@gmail.com> wrote:

> the only appropriate way to get from one input field to the next is hitting the enter key.

Ha, I remember how blazing fast entry could be on old terminals with a field exit key on the numeric keypad -
particularlywhen standardised on 4-6 digit numeric identifiers. I do feel sorry for people who have to do data entry in
poorlydesigned apps, but it's also easier these days to pre-populate data and use an ajax hybrid search/select box to
seriouslyminimise the number of keystrokes.

Cheers,

Tony

Сообщение: Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql
Сообщение: Re: Forms for entering data into postgresql