Re: "template0" is not currently accepting conn

От Dave Page
Тема Re: "template0" is not currently accepting conn
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

pgAdmin attempts to connect to all databases it finds when you open the
Databases collection node (as you've recently found :-) ). template0 never
accepts connections from users so the attempt fails. pgAdmin/pgSchema detect
this and mark the database as innaccessible (hence the red cross through the
icon). This will also occur if pg_hba.conf prevents you from connecting.

There is a *slightly* cleaner way to do this - I'll add it to the To-Do
list.

Regards, Dave.