Re: Too many postgresql process

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Too many postgresql process
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

At the moment no I'm afraid, though it is something I've been thinking
about. The problem is that when you select an object collection in the
treeview, all of the member objects are listed with their comments in the
listview. This causes the problem you describe, as well as a delay when you
click on the treeview whilst each database is connected and queried.
Unfortunately, each database comment is stored in that database...

Anyway, I'll add it to the official To-Do list.

Regards, Dave.