Re: pgsql-committers?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgsql-committers?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I've seen problems posting to pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org &
pgsql-www@postgresql.org. I did report them to Marc & Chris.

I know the posts get to the archives, but neither I or someone else I have
spoken to privately have received them back from the lists.

If examples are needed again Marc, please let me know.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Serious performance problem
Сообщение: Re: Serious performance problem