I have just uploaded pgAdmin II v1.1.59 to http://pgadmin.postgresql.org.
pgAdmin II is a comprehensive database design and management tool for Win32
platforms, for use with PostgreSQL 7.1+. This is another Preview/Beta
release - any comments of bug reports are welcome of course.
- Added comprehensive Revision Control system with undelete & rollback
- Added support for PostgreSQL 7.2 OID-less tables.
- Added support for PostgreSQL 7.2 Encrypted passwords.
- Functions can now be editted with PostgreSQL 7.2+.
- The Master Connection Database can now be changed if template1 is not
- Fixed a bug in the SQL generation of tables with char columns.
- Unavailable menu options/buttons are now disabled instead of hidden.
- Added a Database Publishing Wizard that publishes from staging to
Dave Page ()