Re: ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE DROP CONSTRAINT
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Yes, it's on my 7.2 to-do list. It only drops checks though :-(

I have now also committed:

1) OID-less table support.
2) Partial Index Support (currentlt you can't view the constraint, but
that's due to a bug in the server afaict.
3) Option to change the master database in case you don't have access to
template1 (for ISP hosted dbs generally).
4) Inaccessible DBs (ie teplate0 and others that pg_hba.conf doesn't allow
access to) are now flagged as such and handled accordingly.

Regards, Dave.