Re: [HACKERS] UTF-8 support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [HACKERS] UTF-8 support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Can you provide any suggestions to fix that Hiroshi? It would be nice to get
pgAdmin to display Japanese etc. but being English speaking with about 2
words of both French & German I don't really have the knowledge or
experience to fix it! Would it be as simple as allowing you to choose a
different font for the listviews/treeviews?

Regards, Dave.